Murwillumbah Tweed Shire NSW
This $3.18 million project involves a land swap from flood-prone areas to a flood-free industrial area located in South Murwilumbah. The industrial land swap project includes the creation of 11 industrial lots with bulk earthworks completed in 8 stages.
Scope of works
- Water Quality Monitoring Program
- Pre-construction Site Inspection for Contaminated Land, Acid Sulfate Soils and Erosion and Sediment Control
- Baseline Investigation of the Receiving Waters
- Routine Environmental Compliance Audit
- Routine Water Quality Monitoring