Sanctuary Cove Gold Coast QLD
This project involves three seperate three to four storey residential buildings with a single level basement, with the buildings overlooking the sensitive waterway of Sanctuary Cove. Tomkins engaged Wilson Environmental Compliance to assist in protecting the waterway in the early stages of construction.
Scope of works
- Baseline Water Quality Monitoring – preconstruction works
- First Flush Compliance Monitoring
- Weekly Dewatering Compliance Monitoring
- Environmental Compliance Audit
- Closure Investigation and Report